Defining a Modern CRM Solution for a Complex Organization
- Our client is the largest healthcare system in its state, with 15 hospitals and 30,000 employees under its name. In recent years, they have been expanding its influence in an aggressive growth strategy of acquiring suburban and rural hospitals and physicians’ groups. With acquisition comes the need to consolidate and normalize patient records, data, and preferences on one system accessible throughout the organization. Separate from (but integrated with) EHR, this CRM system would need to be flexible enough to meet the needs of many functions within the organization while robust enough to serve such a complex environment.
- To help them visualize the path forward in the form of a CRM Strategy and Vendor RFP, this healthcare system turned to Sequence consulting.
Intensive Workshops with a Cross-Functional Team of Internal Ambassadors
After an in-depth project discovery phase that included demos of the current CRM, stakeholder interviews, and document review, Sequence laid out a series of six workshops – each with a specific role to play and outcome to achieve for the broader project. Great care was given to the selection of participating team members, ensuring that our team was comprised of influential leaders willing to promote our solution within their department. Through our time together, we were able to Envision the optimal CRM, Align on internal nuances and technological requirements/barriers, and Enable the selection of a “best-in-class solution” that was also “best-fit” for their needs.
CRM Partner Selected within Three Months of Project Completion
- The project outputs were simple, yet highly functional and exactly what they needed to properly vet, analyze, and select their CRM solution of the future with strong organizational buy-in and understanding.
- Specifically, we delivered a CRM RFP, CRM Blueprint (visualizing data flow between departments), and Vendor Scorecard.
- Shortly after our engagement concluded, our client utilized our outputs to launch a nationwide search for its next CRM – ultimately selecting a partner that they are fully confident they will have a lasting and fruitful relationship with for years to come.